Created on Wednesday, 22 December 2010Incoming Bureau cards arrived 22nd December 2010 for the following call series.
2,800 QSL cards Via M0URX. Completed.
4,400 QSL cards posted 07/01/2011.
QSL cards ready to send Via Bureau
2E0COV 3 9M8Z 135 M0XXT 60 ZC4VJ 336
3DA0OK 55 A25OOK 22 MC0SHL 160 ZK1SDE 3
5B/G4MKP 10 C91XO 41 MS0INT 160 ZS6/GM3OOK 10
7P8OK 100 CY2ZT/2 56 OY1OF 57
9M4SEB 6 G4MKP 14 OY4TN 40
9M6DXX & /P 113 HB0/OU4U 18 V8FRO 41
9M6/G3OOK 9 HH2/VE2TKH 8 XU7DXX 9
9M6XRO & /P 368 M0URX 106 XU7XRO 179
Out of 2,800 QSL cards received 650 should NOT have been sent to me. Here is a guidline to help you in your QSL'ing.
Some things to remember when sending QSL cards.
1) It is very important to mark your log in the QSL SENT field. Mark your log B = Bureau or D = Direct.
2) If you send your QSL DIRECT. Never send the same QSL Via Bureau.
3) If requesting a QSL on a Online QSL Request Service, mark your log QSL Sent. Never send your QSL Via Bureau from an OQRS unless you are asked to.
4) NEVER send more than ONE QSL for the same QSO. If one is damaged or lost email the QSL Manager for another.
5) If my QSL says "THANKS QSL" That means I already have yours. DO NOT send me any more for that QSO!
6) Write ALL QSO's on the ONE QSL card if you can. Do not send 10 QSL cards for 10 QSO's.
7) All QSL cards Via M0URX. MUST be clearly written "QSL Via M0URX" Do not expect the Bureau to do it!
The above may sound like common sense but many of you are sending me up to 6 QSL cards for the same QSO by all routes. This wastes my time and wastes huge amounts of money for world Bureaus.